These 3 ingredient Pillsbury Christmas Tree Cookies are the perfect treat for the holidays. They’re so simple to make and frost. The sprinkles are super cute for making the lights too.
This is an amazing dessert when you are expecting guests. They are shaped like little Christmas trees. Use green frosting, star candies, and colorful sprinkles to create the green leaves and lights.
Festive Christmas Tree Cookies are made with a soft and chewy ready made Pillsbury sugar cookie base, a simple green frosting and decorated like it has pretty lights. An easy dessert that’s fun for all ages to get in on the creativity.
Ingredient For Pillsbury Christmas Tree Cookies
- Pillsbury Cookie Dough
- Green Frosting
- Star Sprinkles
- Rainbow Sprinkles
How do you make this Christmas treat?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Portion off ⅛ cup of dough
- Use your fingers to roll each portion into 10-inch rope, about 1/4 inch wide
- Carefully place ropes on parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- With each rope, starting at top, twist rope back and forth into tree shape, gradually making larger at bottom (rows of dough should touch).
- If rope breaks push it back together
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes
Chill cookies before frosting
Christmas Tree Cookies
- Pipping Bag
- cookie sheet
- 1 Package Pillsbury cookie dough
- 12 Oz green frosting
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- make 1/8 cup size portions
- With fingers, roll each ball into 10-inch rope, about 1/4 inch wide
- Carefully place ropes on parchment paper on cookie sheet
- With each rope, starting at top, twist rope back and forth into tree shape, gradually making larger at bottom
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown
- chill before frosting
In order to frost Christmas Tree Cookies just use a simple piping bag filled with green frosting. Drag the frosting back and forth to form the layers of the tree!